Comfortable, lightweight, and great for any distance, the Clifton 7 is one of HOKA ONE ONE's most popular running shoes. Whether you are a new runner or a seasoned pro, the HOKA Clifton is a great go-to running shoe for soft cushioning and comfort.
What You'll Love
- The soft feel of this shoe's cushioning will make running feel less jarring and provides protection for your feet and legs even over longer distances.
- The entire shoe is designed for comfort, and the fit will hug your foot but give your toes plenty of room.
- Even with all the cushioning, this shoe is very lightweight and does not feel bulky on your feet.
- The design of the shoe works with your stride to create a smooth feeling with each step.
If you ran in the Clifton 6, you will find that version 7 has a few notable updates:
- Extended heel for easy entry
- Reduced tongue movement thanks to a lightweight mesh gusset
- Enhanced breathability due to the added ventilation in the midfoot
Model Number: 1110509-BWHT
Weight: 7.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 32 mm (Heel), 27 mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium to low
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium