Please feel free and join us at any of our running/walking events or groups. All abilities are welcome!
- Walk Club: Spring-Late Fall. Walk club meets Monday evenings at 7pm (6pm beginning mid September) and features a 45min group walk led by QCRC personnel. Starting location changes on a weekly basis. Please check our facebook or instagram page for location updates, or call the store at 906-273-1781.
- Group Pub Runs: Held on Thursday’s at 6pm, our all-ability pub run follows a rotating schedule, changing up which local pub/restaurant we will begin and end our runs at. Some group members may go 3-5+ miles, others may run/walk 1-2 miles, and some just show up for the post-run fun!
- Aided Long Runs: Saturday's in the Summer: Meet at the store for aided long runs! Water and Electrolyte/Nutrition will be provided along the route. Grab a buddy and let us help those long runs not feel so long!
- Nights at the Track: Summer Months Only! Open hours of 5-7pm on every Tuesday, come join us at the MSHS track to get all your speed sessions in!
- Kids Summer Running Camp: A team of coaches led by QCRC's GM, Paige Du Bois, will be providing a positive atmosphere where youth athletes, ages 5-12, can be inspired and motivated through the discipline of running. Through this 10 week program our youth will learn the principles of leadership, respect, and teamwork as well as portraying healthy habits to last a lifetime. We will break down the fundamental skills of running to meet the needs of all those participating. Camp begins June 17th 2024! Sign up link: https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Marquette/QCRCKidsSummerRunningCamp
- Wildcat Run: Wildcat Wednesdays is a group run for students of ALL abilities looking to meet others interested in exploring our trail systems, finding the common running routes around town and learning more about community resources for running all year long! We will meet every Wednesday (during the academic calendar year) outside the Lodge of the Woods Residence Halls on campus. This event will run all year round and is put on by Queen City Running Company and the NMU Club Cross Country Team!
- Group Trail Runs: Summer Months Only! We will host "pop-up" trail group runs at different trailheads in the area. We will offer varying routes that will be suitable for all abilities! Check out our facebook event page or google calendar for when these will be!
For more information please message us and ask to join our email list. We send out weekly reminders for our run group and all up coming races. Just email email@example.com and ask to join!